From: Pelle, Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:16 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] the ADC (yeah, baby!) - Oh Behave!

We have (in a lab environment) an Exch5.5 box on an NT4.0 domain, a Win2K DC in Native Mode (nt trusts 2000 and vice versa, an Exch2000server in mixed mode, and an ADC (from the E2000 disk) with a two-way CA between the two Exch servers (5.5 and 2000).

Eventually we will migrate the NT 4 domain to AD and the 5.5 will one day go away but my question is what to do with the user accounts when migrating them from NT to 2000 and still have the 5.5 mailboxes work?

Joe Pelle
Systems Administrator
Information Technology
Valassis / Targeted Print & Media Solutions
35955 Schoolcraft Rd.   Livonia, MI  48150
Tel 734.632.3753      Fax 734.632.6240
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.valassis.com/

This message may have included proprietary or protected information.  This message and the information contained herein are not to be further communicated without my express written consent.