Look at the procedures to do an authoritative restore. You can restore the
system state to an alternate location, and you should be able to restore the
entire AD, from the root level, in your lab.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm