From: Rivet, Natacha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 January 2003 16:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Users view

Hello all,

We have a functional 2-way trust established between an NT 4 domain and a Windows 2000 AD Domain. In the AD, we have many user accounts in many different containers.

When we try to assign users from the AD in security principals in the NT 4 domain, we obtain a list of users from the AD, but the list is incomplete. We are trying to identify what are the required attributes or container for user objects in the AD to be visible in the NT 4 domain.

Thanks for all answer, I really appreciate it !

Natacha Rivet
BCE Emergis Inc.