From: Craig Cerino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] E2K and DC

Hello Carlos,

If you are limited to putting everything on one machine (DC and EXC 2K) there's not much I can offer you other than to say - do not install any unneeded add-ons.

There is a LOT going on on a Win2K Domain controller and a LOT going on a Ech2K box as well.

If you become vulnerable to known exploits on an Exchange box - - your network becomes compromised as the Exchange box is also a domain controller.

There are also plenty of article out there on the migration from 4.0 to 2K out there - -too many to site right now - I'd recommend starting at the MS site and going through thier KB articles on the subject first.

Craig