Fault tolerance will come from multiple domain controllers in the same
domain

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 2:07 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: RE: [ActiveDir] Issue with loging

That's not how it works. You can only be authenticated by a DC in the
domain in which your account exists. Parent (or any other domain, for
that matter) domains in the forest cannot authenticate for other
domains.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis - Formerly Harbinger and Extricity
Atlanta, GA