Associate Expert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Khan, Salman
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Question about GPO:

As part of best practices for Windows 2000 Active Directory Policy is there a benefit to disabling settings that are not used in a policy rather than leaving them as "Not Configured" Does the policy apply quicker if it is set to disabled or not configured ?

Thanks
Sal Khan, MCSA
LAN Administrator
Tel: 312-258-2815 Fax: 312-258-2930 PCS: 312-961-2594 [EMAIL PROTECTED]