I have been looking on Microsofts site but not finding this answer

Why is it that only the Administrator account and those account in the
Enterprise Admins group can see connection agreements in the ADC and use the
Exchange Tasks thru the ADU&C on a workstation but not users created and
made into Domain Administrators.  These features are not available for some
reason.  No CA's are displayed and there are no exchange tasks available.
While in ADU&C I can see all for Exchange Tabs, however I can only view info
not add/remove/modify data.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Justin A. Salandra, MCSE
Senior Network Engineer
Catholic Healthcare System
914.681.8117 office