Title: Message
It might have always been this way, but I don't recall.

Recently, we had a user escalate an issue requiring us to investigate date and time information on the user's account.  To our surprise, we noticed the time was "11:7:2" and "17:1:40" which aren't human readable time formats if you ask me (see paste below).

 1> whenChanged: 2/25/2003 11:7:2 Pacific Standard Time Pacific Daylight Time;
 1> whenCreated: 5/10/2000 17:1:40 Pacific Standard Time Pacific Daylight Time;

Can someone bring up LDP and confirm they have the same time formatting too?

Thanks!

Alan Isham
Product Manager, Messaging and Active Directory Engineering
IT Global Engineering, Intel Corporation