-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 3:54 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Remove the ability to create computer accounts in
the computer container

Seeing as that's the default container for creating computer accounts, and
the only place those accounts will go when created by a machine joining the
domain, I don't see that you're going to achieve what you want.

Any reason you can't just script something to move all undesirable accounts
out of that OU?

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.