From: "Mulder, Joeri (NL - Amsterdam)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 8:56 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] admt v2.0

Graham,

Microsoft is working on an updated version of the migration cookbook
you're
referring too. It contains very usefull information about using ADMT v2
(probably everything you're looking for).

I'm unable to send it to you while we received a beta of the
documentation
under NDA. Maybe you could ask your Microsoft contacts..

Greetings,
--Joeri