From: Bjelke John A Contr AFRL/VSIO [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 10:04 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Identifying laptops on domain

Perhaps someone here might know:

        Is there any machine attribute or registry value that can be queried to differentiate workstations and laptops on a domain? We have a circumstance that requires laptops to be addressed differently from workstations, and we have been unable to find any consistent variable to poll for this determination. Any suggestions or assistance is most appreciated.

         John A. Bjelke
     Systems administrator
          505.853.6774
   john.bjelke@Unisys.com

The contents of this Email communication are
confidential to the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient you
may not disclose or distribute this
communication in any form but should
immediately contact the Sender.
The information, images, documents and views
expressed in this Email are personal to the
Sender and do not expressly or implicitly
represent official positions and policies of
Unisys Federal Systems or it's subsidiaries
and no authority exists on behalf of Unisys
to make any agreements, representations or
other binding commitment by means of Email.