From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jones, Rick J.(Desktop Engineering)
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 10:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Identifying laptops on domain

In case you want to know the possible numbers and definition, here is the info from the Platform SDK on Win32_SystemEnclosure:

ChassisTypes

      Data type: uint16 array
      Access type: Read-only

      Array of chassis types. This property is inherited from CIM_Chassis.

Value   Meaning
1       Other
2       Unknown
3       Desktop
4       Low Profile Desktop
5       Pizza Box
6       Mini Tower
7       Tower
8       Portable
9       Laptop
10      Notebook
11      Hand Held
12      Docking Station
13      All in One
14      Sub Notebook
15      Space-Saving
16      Lunch Box
17      Main System Chassis
18      Expansion Chassis
19      SubChassis
20      Bus Expansion Chassis
21      Peripheral Chassis
22      Storage Chassis
23      Rack Mount Chassis
24      Sealed-Case PC

And here is the modified script as well;

<<CheckComputer_ChassisType2.v-b-s>>

Rick J. Jones