Note to self, "read whole post"...

I totally missed the computer config part.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Kingslan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO effect on Admin

That's a tough one.  Computer policy IS computer policy - it cannot
distinguish between users because the user has not logged on.  As to
user
effects, much easier - do not APPLY or allow READ for the group or Sec
Pincipal that you don't want to affect.

I'd have to look into loopback to determine if there is a way to affect
user
settings, but this is typicaly used to apply user settings to a computer
startup, not computer settings to user logon - by then it's much too
late.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert