Hi All,

I've finally migrated my last remote office into my 2000 domain. All of my
NT BDCs are gone and I'm 100% 2000 on the DCs.... I still have a couple
offices on NT workstations. It's been some time since I've focussed on 2000
and can't remember if there are any gotchas with the move from mixed to
native?

 I've read back through all my documentation/notes, but that no substitute
to real worl experience... Can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks and BR,

Rob

Robert Rutherford
MIS Department - DEK
+44 (0)1305 208232
+44 (0)7970 122362

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in
commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the
Administrator by E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
DEK International., or its affiliates.