Tony

From: Carlos Magalhaes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:04:06 +0200

I don't mean to pull a shameless plug for a different list here but there
has been some discussion and work abounds on another ADSI list, it would
make this mail WAY to long to post so if any of you want it just mail me off
list.

Tony if this is not appropriate please let me know I will not do this again.

Regards,

Carlos Magalhaes