Title: Message
The errors indicates that one or more of the DNS locator records are not in DNS. These are independent of any A records for the DC. Are you sure that all the records are there? There should be about 10 or so SRV records for each DC.
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Chaveco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD Replication Problem points to DNS

Active Directory is not replicating to to one of my remote servers.  When I run netdiag I get this error.

Please wait 15 min for replication and run the test again.
[WARNING] The DNS entries for this DC are not registered correctly on DNS server x.x.x.x. Please wait for 30 minutes for DNS server replication.
[WARNING] The DNS entries for this DC are not registered correctly on DNS server x.x.x.x. Please wait for 30 minutes for DNS server replication.
[FATAL] No DNS servers have the DNS records for this DC registered.

But the Domain Controller that this was run on IS listed in both my DNS servers.  Any ideas.  MS believes that this is a DNS problem.

Do you Yahoo!?