I've done the leap-frog twice and had success with it both times. Haven't
considered option 2 due to the e-mail domain naming issues it presents.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Cerino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 7:58 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Mixed to Native and Exchange 2000

We went along the lines of Option 1 as well - worked like a charm for
us.
It's also a good way for you to be sure that the new email server is
built to specs (yours or industry standards) if the previous machine was
built before you were with your organization. This was the case with me
and our old box was a PIG.