Have you setup all your connection agreements correctly to replicate two way from exchange 5.5 to AD?

Have you setup a Public Folder Connection Agreement?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 2:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exchange 5.5 and active directory connector errors

While trying to install Exchange 2000 where the active directory is installed.

I keep getting the following error.

Setup has detected that the Exchange 5.5 site your server belongs to has not replicated to the Active Directory yet. You can either wait for replication to complete and try the upgrade again or upgrade a server from a site that has already been replicated to the AD.

I have tried all that I can find on the microsoft knowledge base, and am trying here before I spend the money to call Microsoft.