-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 May 2003 18:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

forgive me for a second post on the same topic but have just gone through a
whole load of docs on issues of w2k /  nt4 trusts

have referenced Q308195

it would seem that this documents a process that is the reverse of the
process by which one would establish trust between two NT4 domains

is this by design or do i read it wrong ??? - why different as surely for a
downlevel trust the process should be the same ??

ie on NT4 domains we would add the trusting domain on the trusted domain
(permit it to trust the trusting domain) first and then add the trusted
domain on the trusting domain

GT

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm