From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Hines
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 3:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] w2k replication

It is recommended that you make the password change on the DC in the same site as the client.  You should also consider using acctinfo.dll.  It adds an acct info tab to the user properties.  The tab will show you info that is useful for acct lockouts and it will also allow you to select which site to change the password in.  It is available at http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7AF2E69C-91F3-4E63-8629-B999ADDE0B9E&displaylang=en

Tim Hines, MCSA, MCSE (2000 & NT4)
MVP - Active Directory