Try ftp client in passive mode?

-----Original Message-----
From: Salandra, Justin A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 4:47 PM
To: ActiveDir (E-mail)
Subject: [ActiveDir] IIS 5.0 FTP Question

I have a web designer that it trying to upload changes to the FTP Server
so that he can finish his work and he is having the following problem:

When uploaded, he suddenly receives the error "425 Can't open data
connection....Reconnecting".  He also says that midstream scripts and
codes he is uploading gets corrupted midstream as well.

To give you a little background on this situation, he is in Canada and
connects through a firewall to the FTP Server as the administrator.  He
then uploads changes and then these issues occur.  The computer he is
connecting to is a Compaq DL380 G2 with Dual Processors and 2 GB of RAM.
I have looked on technet, eventide.net and in the event logs and have
found nothing that may help.  Please, if you have any ideas please let
me know. Thanks

Justin A. Salandra, MCSE
Senior Network Engineer
Catholic Healthcare System