> Anyone know where to obtain WinPE?  It is hard for me to find....

It used to have it's own page [1] but it seems to have disappeared.

If you have a volume licensing, for example a select agreement, it
should me on the last set of CD's.

OEMs have another program but that info was on the page that
disappeared. :-[

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa/support/ for eligibility

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa/support/sam/winpe.asp

Just 404's now, kind of like anything to do with trying to make sense of
the licensing imbroglio.