Title: Message
Hello,

I have just installed windows 2000 server on a test system and added a couple of computers and users.  If I try to browse the domain I get an error telling me the domain is not accessible and that I may not have permission to use this network resource.  The error message also tells me no more connections can be made to this remote computer...

I have checked the licensing on the only server on this domain and there are more than enough client licenses (per seat).   If I do File-Run '\\'server name' I can see all the shares and printers on this server.  I can also fine all computers and resources by searching the AD.

I'm sure there is a simple answer to this and I will be Kicking myself when I know what it is.  This is my first attempt at setting up Win200 Server so be prepared for more postings.

Many thanks

Nick