Title: Message
Although this thread has nothing to do with AD, right now I am using Norton Antivirus for Exchange 2000, it allows you to filter some content and works pretty good and is included with the product.  The only thing is it scans the entire Exchange store for content and subject lines (but it is included in the product), so sometimes it is a bit slow.  If I was put to the task of protecting people from themselves and spam I'd be looking for a product that only scans incoming messages.  Careful of keyword scanning though.  I turned on the sexual content scanning and all of a sudden I started loosing email.  The program was picking apart one of our clients names.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 7:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Exchange, and SPAM filters or blacklist or...

Depending on their budgets, here are a few solutions:

If they can not spend a lot, go with open relay filter.  Starting cost is $25 for the stardard version and $99.00 for the enterprise version.  We use this with some of our smaller clients.

If you want to add more features then ORF, try xwall.  Has more ways to block spam and can include anti-virus protection also.  Of course, since it has more features, it is a little more at $349.00.

Rob Freeman
Fleetone