Title: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Link to Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
Thanks Rick
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Link to Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

Update - legit.  Been released to Premier sites, and these links are not public.  Apparently, whoever started floating this link around *IS* a Premier site.  Is it OK to download it?  Well it's a deep link intended for Premier sites - not the Public.  Your conscience is your guide.  By Friday, I sould guess - it will be public to Windows Update and through the other download channels.

So, how do I know this?  Not because I'm on the beta - we got a link from our Premier status at work.  Just found out about 5 minutes ago.  The mail distro is slow at MS, too, on these types of things.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert