Title: Message
Ahh, that's good to hear. One good experience. Any others? :-)
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Waldrop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 3:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Upgrade with "bad" NetBIOS name

I have a client that we upgrade from NT 4 to 2000 AD and their NT domain name was companyname.com and they wanted the AD name to be companyname.net so we setup a lab and did not have a single issue upgrading their domain. They have been running for over 2 years now with their NetBIOS name companyname.com and their AD name companyname.net, they also have Exchange 2000.