I finally have a date set for my AD upgrade. It will be in in place upgrade
of our NT domain. I've done this procedure 3 times in my test lab and I'm
95% confident. What I don't know is what impact the upgrade process will
have on our end users accessing network resources during the upgrade
process. DHCP and WINS are on member servers, but our DNS server will
promoted to a DC immediately after the PDC upgrade is complete. Are there
any specific issues I should be aware of? I have a 7x24 network (don't we
all), so taking the network down is not a viable option.
Thanks

Cynthia Rittenhouse  MCSE,CCNA
LAN Administrator
County of Lancaster