E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Stuart Kwan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2003 23:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Based on your feedback and the feedback of others, we have revised the title of the KB article (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296257), and are looking at further clarifications we can make in the text.  Stay tuned.

On the certification issue - I will respond to the list on that topic, but unfortunately will need a couple of weeks before I can properly do so.  Sorry about the delay, hope you can bear with me on that one.

Wrt. to your point on working with vendors and helping them show initiative - Microsoft is committed to supporting our vendor community.  They do a superb job for us supporting our mutual customers.  However, there are certain ways of extending the system that we cannot endorse.  When those things come up we will apply the necessary vigor to provide a replacement; indeed, we did with Windows Server 2003 and the Tombstone Reanimation capability.

Cheers,

Stuart

[This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.]