From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 1:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD, Logon times & Custom messages

The right tool for the right job. I do not think the place you are looking at is the right place for this job. May I suggest ISA server, or similar web filter programs.

HTH

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
www.akomolafe.com
www.iyaburo.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon