Title: [ActiveDir] Proxy Server

Well, one benefit of going ahead and using IEAK is that if you use the Auto Config feature and change your settings/environment after the initial deployment of your IEAK package, then you can simply update the .INS file and the settings will be applied during the next synchronization.

For example here is the [Proxy] section of our AutoConfig INS file:

[Proxy]

HTTP_Proxy_Server=

FTP_Proxy_Server=

Gopher_Proxy_Server=