From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 3:50 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Identity Management using AD

I wasn't thinking of what it required as much as what it provides. I'd assume[1] that it provided comparible functionality on a smaller scale, but apparently there's a reason they want you to deploy the real deal....

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.

[1] Standard Disclaimers Apply