From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Richard Sumilang
Sent: Mon 7/14/2003 6:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Printer Script

I tried that and it didn't work. I took it out of the bat file and
tried it manually and I got this error...

-------------
C:\Documents and Settings>Set WshNetwork =
CreateObject("WScript.Network")

C:\Documents and Settings\>WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection
"\\AnotherComputer-27\HPLaserJ"
'WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection' is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch
file.

C:\Documents and Settings\>_
-------------

This is how my bat file looks like

net use Q: \\Server\Shared

Set WshNetwork = CreateObject("WScript.Network")
WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\ AnotherComputer-27\HPLaserJ"
WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "\\ AnotherComputer-27\HPLaserJ"
Set WshNetwork = Nothing

I am running Windows 2000 Server and all clients are Windows 2000 Pro.

Thanks
- Richard S.