From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mayet, Yusuf Y
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:01 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Adding machines to OU directly

Well seeing this discussion has started I would like to throw a curve ball.

In my environment I have chosen the route to train the junior lads into pre-creating the computer account into the relative OU.

I have delegated the following permission over "Computer Objects" to "Add and Remove computer objects"

The problem I am experiencing is that if the computer account already exists in the OU the error received is "access Denied"

Thanks in advance

Yusuf