From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GRILLENMEIER,GUIDO (HP-Germany,ex1)
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Group Policy question

I guess you're using the groups to filter for whom a GPO is applied - but you're not applying a GPO to a group ;-) It doesn't matter which OU the group resides in, it simply matters, which OU the respective GPO is applied to.

Assuming you're talking about applying two GPOs to the same OU - each with a separate Group used for filtering, then you can set the priority of the GPO processing order directly on the OU on the Group Policy tab.

/Guido