From: Kitchens Arthur E [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 11:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] SID history

 Might anyone have any pointers to documentation on the specifics of how SID history actually works? Specifically how the old group participation (and resource ACL'ing) relates to the new account/sid when those resources are accessed (if it does at all). I've looked and have not found anything.  TIA.

 A. E. Kitchens
phone 904-301-3578
voice mail 904-665-0555
fax 904-301-3625
Atonally DO:RE:MI:FA:SO:LA:TI:DO

It is the greatest of all advantages to enjoy no advantage at all. -Henry David Thoreau, naturalist and author (1817-1862)