Our organization is attempting to setup an automated procedure that will first create numerous contacts representing external clients and second would be able to update the contact information.  The contact information will change as email addresses and phone numbers change for each external contact.  Is there a tool that would assist in this process.  We have reviewed CSVDE and LDIFDE as well as sample VB scripts on the Microsoft site but it is difficult to understand exactly how to structure the CSV or LDF file to import the fields to our requirements.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Gene A. Walda

Network Administrator

Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance