I'm doing PPTP, sorry :-X

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 04:40 PM, Rick Kingslan wrote:

Richard,

You don't say if this is a PPTP or IPSec VPN (or, it's also possible that
either are acceptable). Anyway, these are the ports you'll be interested
in:

PPTP
PPTP TCP 1723
GRE Protocol ID 47

IPSec
IKE UDP 500
AH Protocol ID 51
ESP Protocol ID 50

And, yes - once authenticated to the network through the VPN server, it
should be like 'you're there'.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert