Title: Message
I had the same problem last week, if you manually stop the Exchange services then run the optimizer it works fine..

-Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: Celone, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 July 2003 16:30
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [ActiveDir] Win2k SP4 + Exchange 5.5 bug

For anyone still running Exchange 5.5 out there I found a bug in Win2k SP4.  I was setting up a temporary Exchange 5.5 server on Win2k Server and installed SP4.  Exchange installs fine but upon running the Optimizer you get the following error:

"The services's list of dependent services could not be enumerated. -[800FF336].

Only workaround right now is to uninstall SP4.

Mike

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44 (0)20 7691 4000 and then delete this e-mail.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail does not necessarily represent the opinion of Edwin Coe.

A list of the names of the partners of Edwin Coe, Solicitors, can be inspected at 2 Stone Buildings, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3TH.