From: deji Agba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 6:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Local Admin

I had to go back and read the thread again, including my original post. I
thought I indicated that we discounted the interactive user because we want
the owner to be the admin, not just anyone who passes by :)

Apparently I did not mention that. There goes my bragging rights. Oh,
well......

Like I said, this is all now just an exercise in curiousity. We have since
done it the old-school way - sneakernet.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
www.akomolafe.com
www.iyaburo.com