Hi Jens,

Here is a script that uses the WMI Trust Provider to find all trusts for a
given domain (it requires Win Server 2003):
http://www.rallenhome.com/books/adcookbook/source/02/2.21-view_trusts_WMI.vb
s.txt

Here is another example that queries AD directly to get trusts (this will
work with either W2K or Win Server 2003):
http://www.rallenhome.com/books/adcookbook/source/02/2.20-view_trusts.vbs.tx

Let me know if you have any questions.

Robbie Allen

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm