From: Gil Kirkpatrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 4:06 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Home Labs Interconnected

Even if you trust everyone, coordination remains a problem. Chat and such
are fine, but if I'm running some tests over the course of a couple of
evenings or a weekend, how can I reasonably expect 20 other people to leave
the whole thing alone for that length of time? And how do I put everything
back the way it was? (I guess remotely deployable VMWare is the obvious
answer to this last issue.)

-g