From: England, Christopher M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 August 2003 15:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] LDAP & LastLogin for Computers

Greetings all,

I am trying to pull LDAP queries on computer accounts and I want to find out the last time someone logged into the machine. "WhenModified" is just the computer account object and "LastLogin" is just for user accounts. Am I out of luck?

What I have is this: 400 or so computer accounts in one OU (with many sub-OUs) probably need to be 1) moved to a new OU or 2) deleted. #1 happens if they have logged in in say the last few months. #2 if not.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher England