might post a code snippet utilizing the IADSTOOLS DLL.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thommes,
Michael M.
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] how to identify what got changed in a user's
account?

Hi,
    I am trying to identify exactly what got changed in a user's account
(W2K domain).  I know that a change will create a Security log record,
EventID 642, category "Account Management", type "Success".  It will
identify the account that got changed ("Target Account ID") and who made
the change ( "Caller User Name").  But how do you tell *exactly* what
changed?  Is there additional logging that must be enabled?  Thank for
any info!

Mike Thommes