Gil, you should give one out for every Enterprise purchase of Netpro
Products.

Todd Myrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Gil Kirkpatrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 3:22 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] WOT Unreadable code (was Connection String)

John,

Stella has put the world-famous Official DEC Screaming Yellow Rubber Chicken
in the mail, so you should get it by the end of the week or so. When you do
get it, be sure to give it a good squeeze.

When I spoke at the 2002 AFITC, a general from ACC (I've forgotten his name)
told me that someone in his office had received one and the noise was
driving him crazy. Scratch the chicken off the list of how to win friends
and influence people.

-gil