Associate Expert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham Turner
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 3:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] authoritative GPO restore

Darren, thanks for the very informative post reply.

you seem only to confirm my views of what should be a relatively simple task
is not so - although happy to see this complexity reduced with GPMC does not
nothing to dispel my opinion that Microsoft seem incapable of delivering
finished products !

Thanks again

GT