Title: Message
Enforcing some policies like a Screen Saver on our PC's was a good idea, except some of our people needs to look at some movies etc (mostly at home). So I disabled the Allow Screen saver policy....but this doesn't seem to work, a screen saver always pups up, and we have Media player 9.00.00.2980 on XP Pro and WIN2000 SP4...

So if I'm right about this setting then we should disable it to override the screen saver, or am I completely wrong about this one?

To make sure I copied the explanation

Allow Screen Saver
Enables a screen saver to interrupt playback.

This policy displays a screen saver during playback of digital media according to the options selected on the Screen Saver tab in the Display Properties dialog box in Control Panel. The Allow screen saver during playback check box on the Player tab in the Player is selected and is not available.

When this policy is disabled, a screen saver does not interrupt playback even if users have selected a screen saver. The Allow screen saver during playback check box is cleared and is not available.

When this policy is not configured, users can change the setting for the Allow screen saver during playback check box.

Marc

Dit e-mail bericht inclusief eventuele ingesloten bestanden kan informatie bevatten die vertrouwelijk is en/of beschermd door intellectuele eigendomsrechten. Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Elk gebruik van de informatie vervat in dit bericht (waaronder de volledige of gedeeltelijke reproductie of verspreiding onder elke vorm) door andere personen dan de geadresseerde(n) is verboden. Indien u dit bericht per vergissing heeft ontvangen, gelieve de afzender hiervan te verwittigen en dit bericht te verwijderen.

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to total or partial reproduction or distribution in any form) by other persons than the addressees is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete its contents.