It is a script that copies a file to the hard drive then runs it.  It's the fixwelch thing to make sure no one has the virus.  I know it works because it has worked in the past.  I also know we have some wins and dns problems here.  I do have one more question.  We use our routers for DHCP  and w2k for wins and dns.  Does anyone ever see this as a problem?

Ryan McDonald
Systems Administrator

"Rick Kingslan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]