Title: RE: [ActiveDir] SUS - ot? not sure

Have you run the IIS Lockdown tool on this machine and turned off ASP?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Fountain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 4:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] SUS - ot? not sure

looks like this: Set oRegExp = New RegExp What I did do was reregister asp.dll and it seems to have resolved the issue but I am getting this:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------

Please try the following:

Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Jenn