Ahh.

Change
/G domain\quotauser:F

/G domain\quotauser:;F

And try it again. The permissions are user:File;Folder so you need to set
just the folder (also called spec in xcacls) perms

I'd wager the error is caused by a bad directory (ie invalid characters,
etc) within the tree. It should be spitting out the list of directories its
working on to the command shell, so you should be able to see where its
going bad.

Other than that, I'm thinking you're going to need to write a script to do
it.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.