From: England, Christopher M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] SUS does SPs now

News to me as well. Here is a little blurb that now appears on the
SUSAdmin welcome page:

"Microsoft Software Update Services (SUS) now provides Windows service
packs (SPs), in addition to critical and security updates.SUS will
deliver Windows XP SP1, Windows 2000 SP4, and all future service packs
for Windows 2000, Windows XP, and the Windows Server(tm) 2003 family of
products."

Yay Microsoft!

Chris

Christopher England